Whether your child loves animals or making woodland crafts around a crackling camp fire with sausages [brought in at your cost] & Marsh Mallows roasting [included within our per head price), we can tailor make a party to ensure your child’s birthday is extremely special & forever memorable.
A popular example: 2 hour party in HIGH SEASON (with site exclusively dedicated to your party).
- First hour: Children bottle feeding lambs, feeding & holding kid Pygmy goats, bunnies & their young ‘kits’, ducklings, very special Sussex breed chickens & their chicks (& learning lots of interesting facts about them all).
- Second hour: Children sit round a campfire and make a wonderful craft piece out of ‘wild wood’ to take home. Round off the party with toasting Marshmallows or cooking sausages.
- LOW SEASON: OCTOBER – MARCH. PRICE PER CHILD FOR A 2 HOUR PARTY: £15.00.
- Example Price: 12 Children for a 2 hour Party: £180.
If you would like a longer party than 2 hours, simply add £7.50 per child, per hour.
Note: WE HAVE NO PARTY MAXIMUM; PLENTY OF ROOM TO WELCOME ALL! Our party minimum is 10 children although we would happily take a booking for less, in which case the 10 child attendee minimum price would apply, £150.
- HIGH SEASON: APRIL – SEPTEMBER. PRICE PER CHILD FOR A 2 HOUR PARTY: £17.00.
- Example Price: 12 Children for a 2 hour Party: £204.
If you would like a longer party than 2 hours, simply add £8.50 per child, per hour.
Note: WE HAVE NO PARTY MAXIMUM; PLENTY OF ROOM TO WELCOME ALL! Our party minimum is 10 children although we would happily take a booking for less, in which case the 10 child attendee minimum price would apply, £170.
**Please take a moment to scroll down to the bottom of this page and read some of our ‘children’s party’ family testimonials.**
Enquire about a Party
“Thank you so much for an amazing party yesterday! Rhys loved every second!”Naomi S.
“The party was so excellently planned and catered for each individual child.”Party attending parent.
“It was so lovely to go to a party which was out of the norm.”Party attending parent.
“Wow, what a day. Thank you John, Julie and The Great Out-tours for quite honestly one of the best parties ever. Farmer John’s enthusiasm is infectious, I recommend it whole heartedly“.Kristina E.
“Thanks again for a really brilliant time had by the parents and children alike at my son’s party this afternoon. Birthday boy and his friends had an absolute blast and we’re so grateful to yourself and Grace for making it all run so smoothly.
As I said earlier, It really was one of the most relaxing parties I’ve ever organised as I was able to sit back and enjoy watching the children having fun, whilst you did all the hard work!“.Philippa T.