I’m a Teacher – Interested in your After School Clubs
The great out-tours bring the wonders of the countryside to the doorstep of your primary school children. Via an exciting & curriculum supporting ‘four seasons’ outdoor learning programme, we deliver after school clubs & in-school workshops. We pride ourselves in creating unforgettable practical experiences of nature in action using the school grounds/surrounds as the teaching ‘stage’. We work closely with your school staff to satisfy key curriculum learning objectives in the subject areas of: science, geography, art & design, music & design & technology. If your school has a Great Out-tours club running, here is a taster of what your school children will take part in:
- Living animal dynamics, including handling/bottle feeding lambs & chicks in spring (Specific to our Wealden, Ashdown Forest & Arun area clubs).
- Wild produce culinary activities including making Elderflower cordial, Crab Apple jelly, jams & chutneys & crushing/pressing fruits in summer for the freshest juice.
- Carrying out a variety of countryside surveying methods on nature (with the aid of long duration cameras to bring alive the wildlife whilst school sleeps)!
- Rural crafts making animal/plant structures/sculptures as well as bird, bat & insect nest boxes, homes & hotels!
- Exciting individual & team-work based activities to develop self esteem, confidence, independence & practical skills. … plus many other illuminating & fun activities!
- **Please take a moment to scroll down to the bottom of this page and read some of our ‘after school club’ family testimonials.**
Our after school club pricing structure starts from £6 per child, per session. (e.g. Five week school term = £30).
- Note: Club subscriptions are charged to families on a termly basis and processed directly via our ‘Club Enrolment’ online system, negating any need for school office administration.
Click on the link for a pdf copy of The Great Out-tours ‘Safeguarding Policy’.
All our club ‘instructors’ are trained / certified in ‘Child Safeguarding’, through a Nationally recognised e-learning training provider.
See our ‘umbrella’ risk assessment framework covering our varied UK nationwide ‘Four Seasons Activity Programme’ after school club activities.
All our club ‘lead instructors’ are trained / certified to ‘Emergency First At Work’ level, a nationally recognised qualification that meets the requirements outlined by the HSE (Health & Safety Executive – a UK government agency responsible for the encouragement, regulation and enforcement of workplace health, safety and welfare, and for research into occupational risks in Great Britain).
All our UK nationwide after school clubs have £10 million Public Liability Insurance cover. Click on the pdf link for a copy of our current Employers’ Liability Insurance Policy.
All our club instructor staff are DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) certified.
Simply click on the map marker of your local area Great Out-tours provider.
- Now you are on your local area Great Out-tours web page! Scroll down to the 'Club Enrolment' menu and open it.
- You will see our 'Club Enrolment' after school club administration system HOME PAGE SCREEN.
- If you are AN EXISTING CUSTOMER, go to the 'Sign in' section (within a blue box), using your email address and password (that will have been sent to you when you first enrolled), to access your account.
- If you are A NEW CUSTOMER, go to the '...or Enrol Now' section & follow the simple step-by-step enrolment guidelines. **Important**. Be sure to read the 'Terms & Conditions' page thoroughly, before you complete the enrolment process.
- At the end of your enrolment journey you will receive a welcome email from 'admin@clubenrolment. com'. CONGRATULATIONS! **Helpful hints to ease your enrolment journey via our 'ClubEnrolment' system!**
- Your ‘club location’ is the name of your school.
- If you want to enrol more than one child, start with the oldest child and you can add a second later on when prompted with an ‘enrol sibling’ button (at bottom of screen).
- We accept card/direct debit payments as well as BACS.
- Simply choose the form of payment you wish to use & then follow the prompts to complete subs settlement during the enrolment process (for direct debit/credit card or BACS transfer).
- Contact John on 01825 729158 if you have any other questions or problems enrolling/signing in.
**Very Important first job with your new club account**:
- Within your email inbox, find your 'welcome email' from admin@clubenrolment. com. Note: If you did not receive such an email, consult your spam folder.
- Add this email address to your 'Contacts' or 'Safe Senders List'.
WHY DO THIS? We have found that various Internet Service Providers have a tendency to place 'admin@clubenrolment. com' email correspondence into their 'Email Spam Folders'. By following the aforementioned procedure from the 'getgo', you will avoid any missed emails from your Great Out-tours team.
TGO - Arun
TGO - Ashdown Forest
TGO - Bristol
TGO - Wealden
Best Wishes." Alison
Why not try a Great Out-tours club for your children, especially if you are concerned over the time your child spend on their technology!" Simon W.
Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely Mother’s day present that the children made last week.
My son was so happy and proud of what he made when he presented it to me on Sunday, he was beaming. It has taken pride of place in our hall way for everyone to see when they come into the house.
Your ideas and enthusiasm shows though to the children, I just wanted to say a personal thank you.
Keep up the great work."
My son has been desperate to do The Great Out-tours for over a year but was a bit teary as it was his first time at an after school club. He had a wonderful time and said he was looked after by Vetty and is looking forward to next week.
Thank you all for your time and giving the kids the opportunity to take part in a great club." Holly