A Franchise Opportunity Like No Other!
Thank you for your interest in our Franchise business opportunity. Whether you found us via a job advert or you are simply wanting to convert your passion for The Great Out-doors into a full or part-time career, we will seriously consider your interest. Contemplate the following:
- Would you like to run your own Full or Part Time business (franchise) that inspires children in the flows of the rich and varied countryside calendar in your own County/Country?
- Are you at a stage of your life and career where you are reflecting on what the next steps in your professional journey should be?
- Are you currently running an outdoor business (such as a Forest School) and would like to increase your earning potential?
- Would you like the opportunity to create the same joy and inspiration within children’s lives as we do?
Register your interest in a franchise
TGO - Arun
TGO - Ashdown Forest
TGO - Bristol
TGO - Wealden
TGO - Nottingham
The First Step – Dip your toe in the water!
To commence your introduction to our franchise product click on the ‘View Story’ picture link below to find out more.
- At the end of this presentation you will be given the opportunity to click a link to officially commence your interest.
- To expedite your enquiry, complete each of the contact information boxes. Be sure to DETAIL THE WORD ‘FRANCHISE’ FOLLOWED BY YOUR LOCAL WORK AREA/COUNTY in the header.
- *Important*. Spend a few minutes to give us a brief summary of what you currently do in the outdoor sector (employment or volunteering).
In the same correspondence, please give us your background experience/qualifications (including any Health & Safety, Child Safeguarding & First Aid certification), with regard to the great out-doors?
- Alternatively you can complete the contact email link box AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
- As soon as we are in receipt of this information, we will send you a detailed email comprehensively outlining our franchise product.
Step 2. Beginning the Franchise Engagement Pathway
- When we have received and reviewed your introductory email in the ‘First Step’, we will contact you to confirm if your profile may suit the Great Out-tours franchise opportunity.
- IF IT IS A YES, you will be invited to proceed on a franchise pathway leading to the potential of engaging your VERY OWN EXCLUSIVE FRANCHISE IN YOUR REGION. THIS WHOLE PROCESS CAN TAKE LESS THAN A MONTH IF YOU PROVIDE ALL THE SALIENT INFORMATION REQUESTED!
- The FIRST step of your franchise pathway would be navigation through our due diligence checks. This process will require you to supply your CV & a covering letter.
- If our recruitment panel find your aforementioned CV/cover letter favourable, you would be invited to partake in a very informal Skype video interview.
- If you were successful with your informal video interview, for your own contextual value, you would then be invited to speak via either 1. Skype video link up or 2. Telephone with an existing Great Out-tours franchisee. With other candidates this has been a really rewarding/gratifying stage of the franchise pathway.
Step 3. CONGRATULATIONS MAY BE IN STORE!
- Hip, hip hooray! If you were successful with ‘Step 2’, we would contact you and formally offer a 3 month franchise trial license.
- The terms of this license would require you to establish/commence operation of your franchise within 3 months of the ‘Congratulations’ date.
**Important Note**: Once you have completed your three month practitioning trial and all royalties (as detailed within ‘The Great Out-tours franchise engagement License Fee’ section below) have been repaid to The Great Out-tours Limited, a review meeting will be conducted.
- If all parties are happy to continue with long term business employment, you would be invited to purchase a permanent franchise trading license. This will give you exclusive rights to operate in your borough.
- If, however you would prefer not to continue, at this point the employment arrangement would be formally closed down with no further forward financial obligation applicable.
Step 4 - Franchise training
- Following successful navigation through ‘Step 3’, you would be invited to attend a franchise induction course here at our Woodside Environmental Education Centre in Horam, East Sussex.
- Our recruitment panel will regionally collate successful applicants to attend the induction course, so you would not be alone!
- This course will give you an excellent opportunity to see how a prospective franchise will work for you, covering the following key points:
– Background to The Great Out-tours (G.O.T) / the franchise product to include: Introduction to John Brooksbank – Founder & the origins of G.O.T.
– Portfolio of G.O.T franchise product options – After school clubs, Woodside Environmental Education Centre / Care Home – Special needs programmes,
Children’s parties & In-school workshops.
– Four Seasons Activity Programme overview.
– Effective G.O.T marketing & ongoing pro-active initiatives to maintain healthy club numbers.
– Collaboration with schools from the ‘getgo’ to ensure effective marketing support from schools.
– G.O.T clubs online admin/payment system & GDPR compliance.
– Child Safeguarding / H&S / DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) & Insurance.
– Practical training with role play use of our more complex tools
- Additionally, you will get an opportunity to meet our team, an existing operational franchise partner and your new fellow franchise business colleagues.
- These are really important experiences that will empower & enhance your exciting franchise journey!
The ‘nitty gritty’ of our franchise business opportunity
1. The Great Out-tours franchise engagement License fee
Please view the detailed presentation below which outlines full costing details of the ‘engagement’ license and what it would include:
2. What’s in it revenue wise for a franchise
We have produced a revealing franchise ANNUAL REVENUE SALES FORECAST which can be viewed by clicking on the ‘View Story’ picture link below.
The future is in your hands - Time to decide!
“Following your review of this detailed information, we hope you feel it is worth commencing your pathway to securing a Great Out-tours franchise.
All new successful franchises commence their business provision with delivery of our hugely popular ‘Four Seasons Activity Programme after school club product’. The best way to gain context to this provision, is to take a look at our flagship Wealden area franchise webpage and therein the Facebook feed of our many & varied activities that inspire/illuminate club children.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries / questions you have by completing the contact email box at the head of this page.
With thanks for your interest and best regards
Case Study: A window into Great Out-tours club methodology. Introducing 'Jurassic Park – Ground Art’ after school club activity!
1. Google Drive
- Our Four Seasons Activity Programme activities are sent to the franchises via a Google Drive storage platform (which the franchisee will have set up at business inception).
- Within the franchise storage location, activities are loaded in termly folders with labelled sub folders containing each of the activity resources. See the ‘annotated screen shot’.
2. Activity Plan
- Within each Google Drive folder is the all-important ‘Activity Plan’ which comprehensively prepares and guides the franchise through every element of the activity, from pre-activity preparation to H&S considerations.
‘Jurrasic Park’ Ground Art – Activity plan with guidance annotations
3. Activity Photos
- A comprehensive library archive of activity specific photos/videos, is given with every session activity. See the ‘annotated screen shot’
- This gives the instructors vital guidance to the form or final product of each and every activity.
4. Activity Supporting Resources
- A comprehensive resource library of activity specific handouts/worksheets/quizzes etc are given to support session activities.
- These give the instructors vital tools to ease the club pupil’s translation/understanding of the activity theming/objective.